Members

Sonntag, 30. Oktober 2011

Yellow point


This lovely wonderful cool belt is from my friend Inge, just a loan, sniff sniff.
Golden bangles: all vintage.
Leather bracelets: H&M Divided, COS.
Watch: Rolex Air King, vintage.
Golden bracelet, vintage.












Boots: my feet of the summer, Zara summer-sale.



The lovely top is now in store at COS for 25 EUR. I love it, because it has an a-shaped cut lines, perfect for skinny jeans and large meals.






On this sunny October day I have a lot of fun and I was dancing on my terrace.













The golden chain is again the brass keyring, I have converted to a charm.





Oh, this pretty belt... 












These photos took my friend Nadine, because Doro is still on vacation in Austria, it is granted her.
But here in Cologne we have a golden October this year, every day is sunny and shiny light in the garden and pleasant temperatures.




1 Kommentar:

We appreciate all of the lovely comments. We read every single one, so tell us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...