Members

Donnerstag, 3. November 2011

Autumn Love: Layering


You wonder what I have to share with you today? It´s my autumn love...♡


Good news: it´s November and it´s not really cold over here in good old Germany. I love this because it gives me a chance to wear my summer stuff together with all kind of scarfs, cardigans and jackets and coats. It gives me the chance to layer. 


Here I am, wearing a cute tanktop that I got at H&M this summer. Ruffles and stripes people, major!


Here I am again. I layered another top in a beautiful red-brown color, showing my autumn love. I got this top also at H&M (Trend)


It´s longer in the back. I also tucked the front into my jeans. 


New in alert: 
cashmere cardigan in the most beautiful color powder pink. To die for! It´s from H&M and I just got it (online)




So we have two tops, a cardigan (preferable cashmere or angora, something that will keep you warm) and now it´s time for the parka, perfect for autumn! Mine is an old one from New Yorker. They run so small, I got it im XXL and it´s just right (size is just a number ladies!)

Here I am once again wearing my favorite scarf also called 
"The Zara Scarf" 
Go and buy yourself a similar one today. You need one.


Happy Layering! 
xoxo Doro

4 Kommentare:

  1. Lovely outfit! Very nicely combined colors, and the shoes are just divine. Have a great weekend!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Layering ! I love it !
    Mir steht kein grüner Parka aaaaaaaaa! Heul !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Layering ist die beste Erfindung überhaupt! Damit werden alle Stücke das ganze Jahr tragbar. Und Deine Schuhe: I like!
    LG, Marie <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Gorgeous! Just ordering the Cashmere cardigan in grey as it looks so stunning on you! xx

    AntwortenLöschen

We appreciate all of the lovely comments. We read every single one, so tell us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...